USCIS Invitation: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Renewal Process Engagement
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites you to participate in a stakeholder engagement on Thursday, June 26 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA).
On June 5, 2014, USCIS announced a DACA renewal process and published a revised Form I-821D, to be submitted by individuals requesting both renewal and initial DACA. USCIS encourages current DACA recipients to submit a request for renewal approximately 120 days (4 months) before their DACA and employment authorization are set to expire.
During the engagement, USCIS staff will share information about the DACA renewal guidelines and the process for submitting a request for renewal. USCIS officials will also be available to answer your questions.
To register for this session, please follow the steps below:
- Visit our registration page to confirm your participation
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Be sure to provide your full name and organization
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”