“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”
- American Immigration Lawyers Association: www.aila.org
- Chamber of the Americas: http://www.chamberoftheamericas.com/
- Colorado Bar Association: http://www.cobar.org/
- Colorado Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- DC Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association: http://www.ailadc.org/
- Fauquier County Chamber of Commerce: http://www.fauquierchamber.org/
- Greater Warrenton Chamber of Commerce: http://www.warrentonchamber.org/
- Fauquier County Bar Association: http://www.fauquierbar.com/index.cfm?action=home
- Sunday Supper Club: http://www.sundaysupperclub.org/
- Holistic Entrepreneur Alliance: http://holisticentrepreneurs.net/ 2009 – 2012 Meetings were held at Blue Ridge Immigration Law Center on a monthly basis.
- National Immigration Law Project: http://www.nationalimmigrationproject.org/ The National Immigration Project (NIPNLG) is a national non-profit that provides legal and technical support to immigrant communities, legal practitioners, and all advocates seeking to advance the rights of noncitizens.
- Services to Abused Families (SAFE): http://www.safejourneys.org SAFE is a non-profit organization providing an Emergency Shelter Program, Crisis Intervention, Sexual Assault Services, Safety Planning, Legal System Advocacy, Individual Peer-to-Peer Counseling, Children’s Services, Teen Education & Prevention Programs, Community Education, and Latino Community Services SAFE services Fauquier, Culpeper, Orange, Madison, and Rappahannock Counties. I served a three year term on the Board.
- Child Nutrition Inc.: http://http//www.cni-usda.org Ms. Lipinski served on the Board of Directors of this non-profit program that assists in-home day care providers in preparing nutritional meals and snacks for the children in their care.
- Capital Immigrants’ Rights Coalition (“CAIR”): http://www.caircoalition.org/
the Coalition brings together community groups, pro bono attorneys, volunteers and immigrants from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland working to ensure that all immigrants are treated with fairness, dignity and respect for their human and civil rights.